Aug 31, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Apr 23, 2017
1) Tax Accounting support – Preparation of Tax provisions, deferred tax, current/non-current, contingent liabilities, etc. related workings as per Ind-AS, IFRS, ICDS, and other applicable provisions and requirements. Coordination with the accounts and reporting team and auditors for audit and finalization of tax accounting requirements. Implementing controls on all tax accounting areas.
2) Tax Audit, Payments, Returns and Compliances – ensuring timely compliances including advance tax, compilation of required information and details, conducting audits, finalization of all direct tax audits, certifications, computation and returns. Electronic filing of various reports, returns, etc. Preparation of statements for various weighted deductions / R&D claims. Coordination with internal teams and auditors for timely closure.
3) Tax Assessments -Regular/Reassessment/Revision/ Tax refunds – Compilation of all information and documents required for smooth conduct of various assessments, rectifications, appeal effects and processing of refunds. Close coordination with the Income Tax Departments for ensuring timely compliances, closure of tax matters and timely processing of refunds and OGEs. Comply with various information seeking notices, etc.
4) Appeals- DRP/CIT Appeals/Tribunal/High Court/ Supreme Court – support to the team for working on appeals / matters before various appellate forums and Courts. Preparation of required submissions and documents in coordination with appellate forums and counsels
5) Transfer Pricing and international taxation related compliances – providing support to the team working on various international taxation and transfer pricing matters.
6) Direct tax support – review of all Income tax compliances such as TDS payments, returns, processing of returns, providing guidance on TDS compliances and latest changes in Income tax laws, etc.