Service Desk Representative
Service Desk Representatives provide Tier 1 support to internal associates and clients for the healthcare operations center. Support includes working assigned tickets with a focus on account provisioning and troubleshooting. Candidate must be willing and available to work all shift schedules on short notice and/or for extended periods of time. A few of the responsibilities include-
• Proficient with Active Directory, Databases, Servers and ability to quickly learn Applications
• Resolving tickets with a 95% resolution rate for assigned clients or area of expertise
• Handling incoming calls with excellent customer service and communication skills
• Meeting daily individual performance metrics goals/targets
• Troubleshooting access and technical issues while gathering pertinent information to resolve or escalate the problem
Required Qualifications Include:
• Secondary School Certificate or equivalent
• Minimum of two years’ related experience in a technical or healthcare IT organization
• Fluent with the English language including verbal and written communication skills
• Must be proficient with a computer including the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel (formulated spreadsheets, reporting, etc…)
• Good troubleshooting and analytical skills. Must be able to quickly learn new procedures and support new and changing technologies and applications
• Ability to efficiently communicate technical information and problem resolution steps
• Ability to handle work under pressure and multitask as priorities change
• Exposure to new processes and technologies.
• Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
• Flexible and employee friendly environment.
What other companies call this role?
• Service Desk
• Technical Service Desk Engineer
• TAC Engineer
• Technical Support Executive
• Voice Support
Cognizant Technology Solutions, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Ground Floor, F3 Block -SEZ,
Hebbal Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli, Bengaluru- 560045
Job Location: Bangalore
Documents to carry
1.Print out of this email.
2.Copy of your latest resume.
3.One recent passport- color photograph.
4.Proof of identification: Original photo-identity card (photocopies will not be accepted)
Interview Timing: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Interview Date: 4th Oct 2019
POC Bangalore: Shwetha R