- Responsible for designing, developing and testing software to createindustrial internet products and services tailored to the needs of the Baker Hughesbusinesses and external customers.
- Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge.
- Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Designs and programs a small module or a large component, feature, set of feature, whole feature area or entire product. Some areas of expertise may include, but is not limited to, networks, operating systems, databases or applications.
- May be responsible for the creation of an entire product.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Works together with business leadership.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivers products as part of a team.
- Works on cross functional teams.
- Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Software Development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Strong hands-on design, coding and debugging skills and close familiarity with DevOps
- techniques, performance testing and management, and data storage and processing
- Experience working Open Stack cloud deployment
- Experience on connecting devices to cloud
- Exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure IOTNodeJS,
- Python, Java programming languages as well as Shell scriptingRelational
- Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational database (any of Cassandra,
- CouchDB, MongoDB, HBase) experienceExperience
- using and designing APIs using REST, XML, and JSONExposure
- to Software and Tools: Cygwin, Linux Shell Scripting, IXIA, Iperf, Wire shark,
- XMLSpy, SQL
This is your opportunity to learn
more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse