- Responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area.
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Leads design discussion in a limited manner.
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
- Shows ability to effectively delegate work.
- Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understands whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Helps in designing interfaces an information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
- Possesses advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes. Helps define his or her own role in the delivery of the product/service design.
- Articulates the need for scalability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
Location: Mumbai, India